You need to consider the primary benefits of hiring a freelance SEO consultant before you begin the selection process.
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation means a process of enhancing results of a specific website or web page in natural (algorithmic or organic) search results, utilising both offsite and onsite elements. SEO is largely an instinctive art that lends itself to being effectively undertaken by an expert individual rather than a team of individuals in a large company or agency. Mentioned below are the key benefits of hiring a freelance consultant and tips for zeroing in on the optimum one. When it comes to freelance SEO Herts, these points are especially relevant.
Why is SEO Indispensable
It is incorrect to make an assumption that SEO is something that needs to be carried out after a website has been effectively designed. SEO, if done in the right manner, should be utilised both during and after the website designing process because the SEO process will generally dictate the structure and navigation and eventually the content of your website.
Freelance SEO Consultants are more Affordable than Professional Companies
There are several reasons why it is more cost-effective to hire a freelance SEO consultant rather than a large SEO company. Some of these reasons for this phenomenon include:
- Freelance consultants have low overheads in comparison with traditional SEO companies
- A large, traditional SEO company will find it difficult to scale down its services when it comes to smaller projects, whereas a freelance SEO consultant requires smaller projects to thrive and prosper.
- A professional SEO company will most probably charge a standard monthly fee, whereas when it comes to freelance SEO Herts, bespoke services are offered based on the needs and requirements of clients.
Besides the financial aspect, there are scores of other benefits in store for you when you hire a freelance SEO expert.
- Freelance SEO consultants are experts in their field and achieve the desired results and meet your goals with regard to your business.
- A freelance expert will more likely to be dedicated with regard to your project, treat your company with respect, promptly return your calls, and deliver the work on time.
- A freelance consultant is surely not a small cog in a large wheel. That being said, they are less likely to adhere to outdated company guidelines.
- A freelance SEO consultant is generally more likely to work towards leaving a good impression because, eventually, it is their reputation that is at stake.
The Actual Process
The precise SEO process that freelance consultants and professional agencies follow is quite similar. That being said, freelance consultants are your best bet when it comes to adopting well-developed, best-practice, white-hat processes for optimising a website. Some of these vital processes are mentioned below:
- Research of keywords
- Technical optimisation
- On-site optimisation
The biggest difference between a freelance SEO consultant and a professional agency is the level of account management, which can be of use for larger campaigns with bigger brands. That being said, it can be safely concluded that freelance SEO consultants offer the maximum bang for your buck.